Saturday, May 2, 2009

Along For the Ride - Luke 5:1-11


I got to teach at Renovate for one of the last times last Thursday. It was fun as always. I shared what God has been speaking to me about stepping out in faith. It's a lesson that I'm currently learning and certainly NOT one that I've already learned. If you'd like the hear the message from Renovate, head to the messages page at renovateabq.org. I love that God has chosen us to begin this new work inn Clarksville. I can't wait to see what happens!

140 days till Awaken's first church service! Go to awakenchurch.org to follow the countdown. Get the word out about the church by putting an Awaken banner on your blog, profile, or website by going to the banners page at awakenchurch.org. You can also stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm sad I missed that! I was out of town. I guess I need to go download a podcast then!