Monday, August 10, 2009

MOST: A Modern-Day Parable

I'll be teaching this Wednesday at Calvary Albuquerque in a series called "Beyond the Summer of Love." My topic is marriage and I'm really excited about sharing what God has been teaching me! Service starts at 8:00pm Tennessee time, so if you want to tune in and watch, just go to Calvary Albuquerque's website and follow the links.

Although I'm bummed to be missing our third Wednesday night get together at Jeremy & Julie's house, I am excited that the movie MOST will be showing while I'm gone. It's an incredible story of the Gospel put into today's language and setting. You can read about it and watch the trailer on the movie's website. Nate will be leading a discussion after the movie about the Gospel and how we can take it to our culture as this movie did so well. Bring a friend that doesn't know the Lord and come for great food and an awesome time of fellowship! Go HERE for directions to the Edlers' house and HERE for more info.

No comments: